Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wake up today

And Totoro has tracked poop all over the bathroom floor.

Upon moving in with me, he established this one cardinal rule to living with him: Clean his litter box as soon as he's done doing the deed, or else you pay for it. He lets me know once he's evacuated his bowels - meowing and following me, the pitch ever increasing, his insistence more ominous, until I give in and scoop and flush. Then he checks the toilet bowl, checks to make sure, yep, she did a good job.

So when he doesn't get his way - when his precious booda dome is less than immaculate! - he goes in, and plays in his crap and tracks it all over the bathroom, the toilet seat, the bathtub, the sink, and even the walls.

I did not eat breakfast today.

"What?!?! You hit snooze like 10 times!"

No comments:

Post a Comment